Thursday, February 10, 2011

Apology

I apologize for my former post. I needed to vent, to release my feelings, let them exist somewhere else besides in me. It's not a pretty poem. It doesn't make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. But since when is life ALWAYS warm and fuzzy? Like pictures, it seems that people only post or write about the happy, the good, but never the bad. If you look through a photo album, you will see happy, funny, beautiful, momentous events. But you never see the hurt, the pain, the loneliness, the times of depression, the jealousy, the self consciousness. Life isn't always peachy keen. It's hard. It will make you fall to your knees, begging for air, for release, for hope. It can break you. But it always changes. There are highs and lows. And in this blog, I will express the highs, the joys, the love, the happiness, but also the hurt, the sadness, the pain, the frustration. So here is life. Expressed in raw form. I hope my readers can appreciate it, and know that I'm not always perfect, or happy,
but I am real.

1 comment: